Saturday, November 10, 2007
11:13 PM

trees, prawns, books and specs..

posted by crazyyuan
its like i am always saying this.. but the time of the month makes me reassess myself and make myself come up with all sorts of funny ideas for different stuff..

i just submitted resumes for the following companies.(DUN TELL MY BOSS)

1)reader digest mkting exe contract 1 year, - paya lebar
2)times bookstore management trainee – hougang
3)fedex marketing analyst no. 5 changi south street 2
4)shaw tower – marketing exe – bugis - sent

note the location .. cos i figure i really cant wake up v early.. might as well find something near.. wish me luck

and for the funny ideas.. i want to do the following:
- prawn fishing - waste a few hr and $$ on a rod and murky pool of water
- hsbc tree top walk - sweat it out on the long bridge. let me feel small again in the big green forestry.
- go to times book sale - spend some good $$ on someting useful to my brains
- visit andy warhol's exhibition in sg!! (WHOSE WITH ME? TAG ME !!)


rash things i have done recently that make me wonder if the matter btw my ears are getting slumpy
- get prescibtion contacts with astic - that cost 3times more.. :(
- got glasses too (pls kill me) cos my frequent use of contacts are making my eyes red :(

one word.. SILLY!!

i swear not to go near an opticion shop for the next 5 years!!!

1 Comments:

andy warhol! can jio me~ and i think jas would be interested too.