Thursday, December 18, 2003
11:35 PM

posted by crazyyuan
i do not know wat to say..
but i am glad its all over.
i have quit my job at chubb..haha..and that is even before i even start working..stupid right..? who can be a more stupid person than me.
But just now when an ADT (company's rival) persona came to knock on my door, i slammed the door in his face..me not gonna be nice to pple nowdays...

i dun noe why..but when i am nice to pple..pple always misunderstand me..i must always keep up a 'i am interested and listening' face..or my sian face will give me away to be a bored and troubled person..haiz.
i dun noe wat to say..but my colleagues are really nice pple..some are so nice to u that u will be surprised..but somehow..i dun noe..things are suppose to turn out right in the end..but i cant see any of that now..

i dun really noe if i have been living for the past few days. true..i wake up to go to work and then return home at abt 12plus..and straight to bed i go...i did not even keep track of the date..only if it was sunday because we work longer on sundays... it was only today that i realised that it was the 18th of december..(because i was checking whether i was reading yesterday's papers)..the first thing that came to my mind was :LOTR..not much excitiment abt it though...dun noe why..but saw a book on gollum at kino..thought it was rather interesting..and then..there was christmas...the cards...pple...i'm really sorry...me not really in the mood to make cards..been really troubled by some stuff recently...haiz...

lastly ..the year coming to an end...thats enough for pple to reflect on..

0 Comments: