Wednesday, December 5, 2007
9:52 AM

the red nose raindeer

posted by crazyyuan
Hi pples.

are ur exams over? hows work so far? xmas is coming. time to get presents, or at least cards. the 3302 gals have comed up with a diy present/store bought present theme.. lol quite interesting..and thats something to look forward to definately.

been quite bz at work lately.. too bz to think abt other stuff. after the 7 day taiwan trip and 1 day melaka tour.. i am exhuasted of traveling. and more. exhuasted of trying to please pple i need to please. perhaps thats in me.. the more it is necessary for me to make the person happy.the more i feel i cant do it..that includes my big boss... and my dear's mom..lol wat the hell.. i just have to get around with fake smiles.. zzzzzz

otherwise i am thankful.. grateful for all my friends and family.. shall pause my complaining for a while and be happy for all the pple around me.. love everyone !! take care and leave me a tag ya!

2 Comments:

TAG

  At 12:30 AM, December 07, 2007 Anonymous Anonymous said:

hey u take care too girl! We'll catch up soon yea! :P

-rozie