Wednesday, April 30, 2008
8:49 PM

posted by crazyyuan
my first day was on 25 May 2007
my last day is today 30 April 2007

funny also that on my last day. i attended a seminar with my boss. it wasnt that emotional.. but felt really sad at some pt of time when it was time to say goodbye to the good pple at the company. my first marketing job.. as a marketing executive.. also the first place where i was given the chance to do marketing stuff.. nothing big, but its a start.. a beginning.. and giving me the exp to move on.. i am thankful.. so remember them for the years down the road.. my dear collegues

amy - the gal who kindly introduced the company to me. gave me guidedance and went a bit crazy with me sometimes. always there to help, always there to care with such a lovely heart. glad u got a better job now..

sam - one giant leo.. ego and bossy.. hard to understand him and his ways.. but easy to please if u noe how.. ask and u shall receive.. that i learn from him.. of course.. the business man who looks at the big picture.. much to learn from him..but i am glad i had the chance

David - lovely daddy with three princesses.. with a daughter victoria who seems to be like me v much.. mischevious..haha.. u are such a nice guy dude.. u shouldnt be in this line.. u kanna buy bully by everyone in the company.. but seems that recently he seems to know how to delegate.. i hope ur to-do list is not into book 10.. thanks for all ur guideance too.keep safe.

ian - cool dude, quiet and creative. thats a good summary right? love his toys, sticks to his words.actually help me realise that i had been doing marketing stuff.. or else i would still be in the dark! lol silly me.. hope we can work together in areas to marketing again!

ivan - mr ka-ching! mr foodie aka si-ah bui k1 ( die i cant remember) the nicest person around.. dun bully him or he will kill u with this power dark eye circles.. loving dad to his daughter... as to his collegues.. u are the best dude

desmond - the can-do man everyone likes.. with him around.. u are as safe as a cotten wool! haha.. round and jolly.. trusty and direct like the way i like pple.. haha.. where ever u go.. that company is blessed

mao-rice - funny sales man.. i must always remember to only believe 20% of wat u say.. really..never fail to amazes me with his 'witty' and 'clever' ways.. i never though life can be that complicating.. best of health to ur wife and baby!

uma - now now lady.. never thought i would come to u? u are my special friend at this freaky place.. the only few normal ones..haha.. as much as the amusement i bring to u, ur smile and laughter brightens up my day! all the best with ur matchmaking .. hope u find a real fine husband.. send me pics k? dun work too hard!

the brothers - haha.. buck up!

sree - ever helpful and sincere.. u are real great! i am sure greater achievements awaits u! go sree! u noe ur potential! :) best of health to ur family and you!

this post is for certain eyes only. if u feel that some comments should be screened to a particular person.. just dun tell the person ya?

0 Comments: