Saturday, January 8, 2005
11:14 PM

start of a new week

posted by crazyyuan
wow.. have not posted since Jan 8... hmm actually its not a very long period of tme.. but since my comp is down.. it does feel like a very ling time.. my roomie and i agreed that we miss blogging, and me especially miss blasting music in my room, ha.. THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING!!yupz.. wat else.. life is great lately.. i wanted to say that i have finally come to terms with my terrible results.. but i cannot.. cos the impact has not hit me unitl i realised that i cannot take any GE other that in the intersem periods.. lol. wat am i to do?.. and just last night.. i realised that i have three tutorials on monday!!arh.. buz law and econs and OB!!! seminars all on weds and acc tut on tuesday with the other two lecs.. that means that my week is generally over by wed afternoon... :P

Went birdpark today with WSCRSPID today..the parrots are so colourful, the kookabaras are soooooo big!! and the vultures and menancing looking and the eagles are huge!!!!eveyone should go down there once in a while !!

and a picture speaks a thousand words~



SIX HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!!





No.. we did not take this at the birdpark...





the million dollar qn:why am i so happy?

and the answer is simple... i have got my ..




FRIENDS




AND FOOD



AND MY DEAR~

0 Comments: