Sunday, April 10, 2005
1:51 PM

posted by crazyyuan
hi all~
hi andrew and gang... hows life?.. and how abt u gals out there? going fine?.. sian.. exams nearing like shit.. this time is a bit better.. i think 5 subject.. acc - tabao before...econs- studied a bit before, biz law-open book halfway done.. ob..openbook.. haven started yet.. and then there is IT..haha.. non-openbook.. must study.. but thats the last subject.. it was a bit amazing.. to find out that some pple actally dun noe i tabao three last sem.. quite funny.. but i am over it..haha.. if i am.. how can u not right?
must jiayou everyone~
oh ya.. got somthing to share..
so read ahead if u think u are having a bad day yeah--->
it goes like this.. planned to comehome on sat night.. had dinner with hiyang at can2 and then poped to boonlay mrt to catch the train..on the train.. feel v bored.. dun feel like reading my text.. it was only halfway though the trip.. then i realised ii had a catherine lim book in my bag.. which i had brough aong for the journey.. but i went on to sleep anyway...never did i noe.. when i opened my eyes at one instant... i say the gv logo outside the mrt window.. and vagely heard tampin...
i was shocked.. ad immediatley stood up to get off.. little did i know my righ leg was in dunnoe pins and needles or just cramp. sian.. and the sudden pressure and unusual weight on the foot at a adnormal postion triggered a sharp pain though my ankle.. and like wat stubborn zihui would do.. she struggled out of the mrt and rested on the platform..
and when i tried to move again. sian..pain shot though my ankle.. still numb from the shock and sleep.. cold sweat came out from dunnoe where... and i shivered.. and took deep breaths as long as i could take.. and called home..
after much fuss.. abt how could i actaully sprain my leg alightitng the mrt? ridiculous?... and stuff.. and my mom got my dad to come to the mrt to fetch me home and i hitched his bike home.. but the story does not end here..

on reaching home. i had to take off my helmet.. which entangled in my spects. and then when i was in the bath room adjusting it.. i BROKE IT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
sian.. i pain and feeling sad.. i broke into tears.. and cried.. but o seeing my tears.. my mom just say.. cry wat cry?.. spec break already cry also no use right?
does it mean if u cry ur specs will get fixed back?.. i kept quiet.. wat to do.. for a moment.. i hoped it was just a dreamm.. and i could just wake up.. but i could..
yup so this is it.. unlucky day.. hope urs is better~

0 Comments: