Saturday, January 6, 2007
6:47 PM

sch starting soon

posted by crazyyuan
for updates.. straight after i posted the previous post, my comp crashed again and i resigned my faith to a techless world. spoil phone, no tv, no comp...

back in hall .. sch starts next week .. its a saturday. trying to enjoy the last of the holis. unfortunately, my dear is sick, down with flu and sore thoat. dun really know wat i can do to make him better than keep fussing over minute stuff like water and medicine. but he doesnt seem to be getting better.

i dun usually sulk over myself. but sometimes i just wonder why i do the stuff i do. perhaps its bad charma+lots of clumsyness.. was quite destructive a few days ago. pulled out a protuding wire that connected to his car plate lights. now only one side is working. sucked out the ALT keypad while trying to vacum his keyboard. luckily it was recovered in the vaccum bag.. or i wun forgive myself. so for all that, perhaps i was left alone in my little room while he go back to have dinner with his family, and to have better rest too. so much for wanting to make sure he aint alone. lol. now theres only me in hall. well.. perhaps. i should rejoyce that i bought my dinner in advance.. subway and meerebus..sounds good? ya.. i am so over the clouds right now. cant u tell?... -_-...

0 Comments: