Sunday, May 4, 2008
12:17 PM

have u been bz?

posted by crazyyuan
some pple want to be kept buzy, some pple like to be buzy, some pple like to act bz.. i like trying to be buzy..

over the weekend: played bridge - lost and wash dishes and cleaned a stove that wasnt mine, made potato salad, had cold ramen, had a diamond face scrub(wasnt that fanantastic),toyed with idea of organising a marketing grad dinner just to make marketers feel that they aren the losers of the world with that little pay..lol, sent an email to organise a no-boss company dinner at indian resturant, took 50 bucks worth of cab, missed my eyeore, mailed mel's present, banked my check, waxed my legs, thread my brows, ran 10 rounds of track in total, swam in the pool, nearly melt in the blazing sun, think of buying a new comp, be funny and tickled my dear, drank 3 in 1 coffee every morning.

as of today, i watched spongebob, had coffee again, googled scrapbooking singapore and found nothing of interest and proceeded to be typing this entry in the empty study room. bored. wonder wat it would be like working tmw, wish me luck

0 Comments: