Wednesday, October 29, 2003
1:24 AM

to seek to strive to find... my primary school motto

posted by crazyyuan
true ..i shouldnt be on the comp right now..but wouldnt be i be better off here than wasting my time dreaming of wat i want to write in my blog and wat i want to do after the As..
there are always things to look forward to in life..
tomorrow's sunshine...seeing and studying with friends in school tmw...reading the newspaper... riding my bike...eating..sleeping....she concert(which i wonder whether i should go..nobody around me seems to plan to go and see it)..exams...look forward to exams really..find it rather exciting..it explores the ability of students to not regergitate wat they have learned but the thinking skills they have been taught and how they make us of these skills cleverly..ah..rubbish...me just thinking of my lit again..got 17 for my jealousy essay..not a very good enough grade to most pple..but i am contented with it and will strive further..thanks to all my friends who actually helped me in this essay man...it actually took me abt 1 week plus to do it..and still get this kind of grades..i should be ashamed of myself..
anyway..me really excited by wat i plan to do after As...so many things to accomplish..keeping in mind that i will keep in contact with my dear friends...i fear everyone will be bx with their part time scheldule that we will drift apart...every man for himself..thats wat i fear....me got this habit now of reading the classified...trying to find out wat kind of jobs interest me..maybe give me an idea of wat course i should take in U..of course i dun have much choice unless i get good results..sian ...back to my maths again...jia u friends....haha.therefore since Pk is true...Pk+1 is true....

0 Comments: