Tuesday, August 31, 2004
9:03 PM

crankiness

posted by crazyyuan
i dun think i need to say much.. but i am really tired...

rosie.. that is one good question.. when is my free day? i have school on monday and tues and wed and sat and i have work on sun and thurs and fri and i have cce on saturaday...i am feeling so crankly that i want to cry.. dn really want to talk abt it.. but i am remined that when were i was troubled.. i would blog... ya..that would help.. recently i have stopped doing so.. too tired to buzy to blog..
all the affairs that surround me..
school work blk stuff.. work and wsc stuff and sub com stuff.. wat the hell do i think i am doing?.. i sound stressed. yes i noe that.. u dun need to ask me whether i am ok.. most prob i will be after wed.. cos thats when my tuts will be over and all the rubbishly stuff starts....
soooo
i will be fine.. i just want tp shut out loud.. want to cry out loud.. but no strength to do so.. and i dun want to feel yet another emotion of gulit that pple are worried for me.. yes,, i am just tired... u will be too if u sleep at 4 or five at night
i want to have someone to talk to... someone who i noe will not be worried for me even if i am.. a sunshine that will tell me everying will be fine.. unitl tomw of course...and that person will noe that i do not believe him but crap on as usual.. but that is not possible at all.. i dun noe anyone like that.. evven my roomie have her mood.. can u tell me how to find someone who i can cry out to?.. someone who really treats me like a friend?...nothing else.. cos a friend would noe... a problem is a problem unitl u solve it.. not when u whine abt it... watever,,,,ok
pls forgive my moodiness... dun be worried for me. ok?..

0 Comments: