Wednesday, August 11, 2004
2:33 AM

today.. a day.. not just another day

posted by crazyyuan
hmmm
i dun noe ... i think it becos i slept at 400 last night.. the me today is a quiet one.. one neighbour even tried to guess whether i had cried eariler or was in a sad mood.. well.. maybe in simple terms.. i can just say.. me not really in the best condition now.. trying to join in the fun.. the jokes and crappiness that can come of me naturally once have gone dry all of the sudden...ha.. well.. hopefully its just pms.. or am i just overwhelmed the amt of stuff that need to be done.. once again.. when i can actually decide wat i want to do every second of my life.. and not have my mom breathing down my neck. things seem so different now.. just ' volunteered' myself to be block rep of 45 of hall nine.. and then there is like 3 tut tmw with ine lect right start in the middle and just went of the wsc interview for intellectually disabled (ID).. and then tmw is the start of interblock games..... haha.. so many stuff to do.. i should be excited.. really.. but guess.. me not showing it yet.. i must jia you!!

for pple who have just reading my blog.. ha.. dun worry.. this is just me.. i may sound stressed out at times.. but can u imagine if i dun have an outlet to voice my ideas and crappiness and stuff?.. there wont even be a zihui now.. me prob in woodbridge liao..haha.. its just me..

0 Comments: