Wednesday, November 3, 2004
1:35 AM

posted by crazyyuan
is it just me or is it just me?
do u study until u want to cry?
and think that everything would be better off if u die
i dun think a lot of pple is like that
pple just work hard and dun care wat the heck
they do not sit there and whine the hours alway
nor do they stare into blank air all dayi dun even think they write poems on the eve of their exams
unless they think they have more than enough time on their hands
dun ask me why i am doing this
i cannot give u an answer
for i think that anything i say nowwill not solve any problem
its not that i dun want to study...
i noe thats an excuse..
but i will try my best
and wish that all my hopes of not ta baoing will come true..

think my poems are getting more and more terrible..
i dun noe whether i should care...
but its the only thing i can be proud of
cos u will not see any grades anywhere

0 Comments: