Saturday, August 30, 2003
12:28 AM

posted by crazyyuan
Hey blog.
It’s the 24 of Aug. the time now is 2341 hrs.

I am 18 years and 1 month old. Haha, just noticed..i am not online, or any where near the comp, just lying on my bed and writing on a piece of foolscap. Zihui… how stupid can u get..how much more time can you waste..was that my alter ego?..if you are, stop bashing in like that..ok…anyway, its..Sunday night. Yeah..few more minutes, it would be 25 aug..time really flies. In a months time, another cousin will be getting married, in three weeks time, it would be the prelims, in 2 weeks time, I would be panicking , I one weeks time, me would be spending the last few days with my class mates plus my brother will be celbrating his 21st birthdae…mom said I was more excited than him..hey why not?..me really happen for him..although the age does not make any difference to his brain status..i am still happy for him..cos he gonna have a birthdae party at home…gonna be a big deal..an occasion to remember. I told him that I wouldn’t want to hold a party like him, too trouble some, quite sad to think like that hey.Yeah, I always have birthday blues…I have a good friend who shares the same idea as me. We both agree that there isn’t any big deal…but I get all excited when it come to pple’s birthday!!!. Dun noe why..think its easier to feel happy for others.

Me bought an post card today, says: Your attitude determines your alttitude., pasted it on the wall… does work, cos that’s my attitude toward such stuff..sian.i can only make my self look at it.



0 Comments: