Friday, August 8, 2003
9:54 PM

posted by crazyyuan
So cool!
Today I celebrated Singapore’s 38th’s birthdae with 3302 of tjc.
I think our class really enjoyed ourselves and was sporty in wearing the red and white ribbons. The celebration wasn’t very exciting but it was heart warming to be singing together in the hall at our top of our voices! Although there was no extra holiday this year, I am still grateful for the national day celebration, cos we get to let our hair down and have fun and enjoy ourselves unlike the other class…in comparison we seemed to be having so much fun and into the spirit of national dae. I see no point in wasting the celebration in school by being so quiet abt it. So to all 3302, I really had fun today, it wasn’t elaborate, but by taking part in it heart and soul, we enjoyed it to the full!

Happy national day pple!!

0 Comments: