Friday, September 26, 2003
10:15 AM

posted by crazyyuan
26 sept Friday, 10.00am

How fun can life be..
Now me sitting in front of the computer ,munching on dumplings, with SHE blasting out of my speakers and me singing on top of my voice..i think the people downstair are going to complain.
So funny..nothing to do after prelims…
So sad..wanted to swimming..everyone just want to do something else..all not free…maybe not all..since I never ask all….
Arh…sian, if only I live by the beach..then can go ride bike…which reminds me of something I always want to do, ride through the sun plaza park to pasir ris, or ride around Singapore…sick suddenly thought of Chinatown…dun noe why
Funny thing to share…me msg a friend last night to go swimming, she appears to sleep liao, so never reply
This morning before I woke up, the msg me again that she also feel like. And before I even wake up..she go swimming liao..living me at home, dry as a ……straw…whatever…
Sian just played Othello with my computer and drug lord also..with SHE still blasting on my comp…now is天使在唱歌………

Haiz…now is always on my mind……

Oh yah..me recently trying to figure out photoshop 7..anyone know wat is a mask vector..can tell me…

为何时间总是那么急 为何见面却又要分离
难道不能一直守候在一起
一起快乐一起欢笑一起到天明
谁来告诉我 为什么 是你

0 Comments: