Monday, September 15, 2003
10:42 PM

posted by crazyyuan
Arhhh..finnally ..its the night of the first day of prelims.
Had two papers today..in the morning from 8-11 was maths..it was sucky..worse than I expected..
I practiced!! I really did..and i revised the most for this subject and practiced the most…obviously it wasn’t enough…I also dun noe wat to sae liao..when get the maths paper..my mind just blanked out and the only words in my mind was…the paper is going to be difficult (since when tj papers are easy? And did when was my standard good enough to say papers are easy?)..just dun be careless…dun noe whether it’s the psychology of my mind or wat..the paper was hard. I thought I haven practiced enough….but had I practiced more..wat am I gonna do abt other subjects?..now my only hope is to do better in paper 2 so as to even out the score to get at least an a pass…

Haiz..then I was econs..3 essays…the night before I fell asleep before I could even start on my marco…I was so scared that all possibilities of me failing and even repeating my As again poped into my mind. The only option I had was to study after the maths paper and before the econs paper….
That’s the least I ever prepared for econs…and I do not deserve to do well….
People say u have prelims to help u guage your results and spot your weaknesses on where u can improve..i have not studied much for this subject..the end results will only show one weakness : that is I am not disciplined enough to complete my revisions, and I have problems in my time management…I swear I will change before As..i dun want to waste my two years here in TJ just to falling asleep the night before the exams.

The essay paper…I did not do much…only crapped all the way.. the teacher can probably see that I am doing so because all my definitions are wrong.. that was when I attempted to write them…

Tomorrow is gp….then the next day..maths paper two..the day after next..the econs mcq and case study and drq and the on Friday lit paper 1 ..donne and Othello and much ado……

I can only say..hope for the best and expect the worst…and go study..u can do it!

0 Comments: