Thursday, July 1, 2004
11:38 PM

thank u for ur prayers rosie......thanks..ha

posted by crazyyuan
me just received a call from my ogl victor...arhhh...me got into the nbs foc.. am i naive cos that i think that i will not get in cos i sent in the letter late and crossed my fingers for days?.. and the stupid ogl was like asking.. can u make it for all 5 days?... i was like.. can i not?.. and he said.. not.. oh well then why u ask?.. maybe me not in a good mood.. and i rebutted him again when he ask me.. can u bring 50 dollars on sat?.. i was like.. i can dun bring?... well thinking of it.. i think he just labeled me to be a gal with attitude problem.. oh well .. a great start to the FOC.. i am soooo excitied.... get me out of here....

went to watch spiderman with jin today.. cool movie.. everyone should watch.. its like being in a comic book.. but one part spiderman tried to stop a train by using his legs as brakes.. that is like so superman(he always does that wat)..well it did not work.. but in the end he succeeded with a lot of webby and using all his strength to protect the pple in the runaway train..and the nice part.. pple tried to protect time .. all shape and sizes..

guess sometimes everyone wants to believe in a hero.. someone to remind us to be good and be proud of being right.. everyone of us has a hero within urself.. but u may have to sacrifice some dreams to be one..

0 Comments: