Saturday, November 27, 2004
9:54 AM

need a job

posted by crazyyuan
hohoho.. wats there to ho abt ?
i wonder.. Xmas is nearing
my wallet is thinning
i dun noe wat to do
there are tons of presents i wan to get
for friends out there like u!

but sadly now i need a job
some handy cash would be good
for at least i can still happily
eat all my favouite foods

i hate being poor like now
but no worries my friends
zihui will find a way out
most prob with hardworking hands

exams had been over a week now
abt one more week for nus
hope to see my friends real soon
and hope that my part time job dun clash

i have had my share of fun this sem
time to buck up and move
time to start my engine
and do something i really want to do

after so much i have said
i am still very bored
life goes on like this everyday
even when i am at home not
why am i in school u may ask
i wonder at myself too
just that life at home is more boring
when there aint anyone to irritate and theres nothing to do

books are my best friends now
learning the da vinci code and photoshop
trying to pick up a few new skills
just so i have something to blog

there are times when words are unecessary
when u understand each other's minds
so when i dun blog regularly
just remember
i am praying that we are all doing fine

0 Comments: