Saturday, December 22, 2007
10:14 PM

me tv xmas

posted by crazyyuan

had a slugish day today. woke up at 10 plus.. watched tv thru out the day till dinner.. and one of the programs was the 25 year drama special shown on channel 8.
that show moved me to tears a few times.. may sound a bit foolish to sum.. just v touched by the many actors and actresses in the show..

for some part, it occured to me that mediacorp is just one big company. and this year event is like an annual dinner, only more special, becos it 25 years and its connectivity to the audiences in sg.

i had always grown up a tv lover. never had scv at home. channel 5, 8. 12 and occasionally tv 2 was enough to keep me entertained. its something i look forward to after school, after work.. and used as a treat after hw down or as a punishment around the exam period. i practically grew up with the telly, as one can tell with my glasses.. but there are shows i do not watch as well. however there are shows which i can remember clearly wat i was doing when they were screen, their songs ever popular and me humming with my classmates.. then again .. that will not happen again since sch life has ended for me..

here's a card i made for all my friend. may everyone have a merry x mas and a very merry new year!

0 Comments: