Tuesday, October 7, 2003
9:38 PM

posted by crazyyuan
haiz, another 34 days to the nightmare i fear for the past two years
and another 61 days to freedom. i wonder which one should i try working towards

i made a conclusion in school today,that "my life is a mess"
eunice commented that i may be refering to my studies..lets hope its true
why?
i think thats because i am a messy person in the first place, and it reflects in my life as well. i live for tomorrow, and cannot be considered a farsighted person.
i always misplace things, never plan for anything more than a two weeks in advance, never followed a revision for more than 3 days, never kept my desk clean for more than a week.
How i wish i can be organised.
eunice commented that i may be refering to my studies..lets hope its true

tomorrow going to ms tan.wonder wat she gonna say. got to do an othello essay and maths hw tonight.
i doubt i can complete all of that . Jia you ba.

hehe..got this from shuhui's webby...i dun mind being ten years old forever....

My inner child is ten years old today

My inner child is ten years old!


The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether
I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost
in a good book, or giggling with my best
friend, I live in a world apart, one full of
adventure and wonder and other stuff adults
don't understand.


How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments: