Wednesday, March 3, 2004
8:37 PM

posted by crazyyuan
The news is out…A level resultd will be out on the 5 of march…this Friday..
This afternoon..my phone was flooded with msgs like…results will be out..blah..can collect at 2,30…how.?..very stressed..how..i dun want to collect..so shity…and so and so..
I wonder to myself…hmm..do u think that any last minute praying will cause the black inked F on the result slip to dissolve and vanish and return as an A?..hmm I dun think so..soo..i got nothing to say..but..just wait and see wat happens on Friday..all the best to everyone though!!

How I spent my Monday - long lost freedom never felt sweeter..slept in until eleven and spent the rest of the day with my mom doing facial and visiting my other aunt…

How I spent my Tuesday – went out with joan ..meet at 2.30 to watch girl with the pearl earing..had dinner with her at breeks..visited yingling there also…had an argument with joan..haha..not really an argument.. just a heated up conversation over dinner which is quite amusing..cos its been a long time since we did something like that.. how many chances in life do u have, to be able to have a friend who thinks differently from you and announces it and readily debates with you to the state that u are almost on the verge of boxing her for her ideas which you simply do not agree with and approve of..of course …she would had wanted to hit me too..but we know each other too well..cheers to you Joan! till next time..over dinner…but next time I choose the restaurant ok?
And ..how can I forget?...the post card writing affair over dinner… borrowing pens and markers from ying ling and Daniel to accomplish our feat of more than 10 postcards I think…we had quite an amt of fun..first we started by just writing to Eunice..half way though the dinner..i was bored again and continued on the second card to gunni and defacing joan’s cards with expressions of ‘coldness whenever she wrote something lame....and joan follow on…when I started on the third card as I simply cannot stuff down anymore fruits and puddings…me and joan started to have a written ‘conversation’ unanimously and had a very silent dinner for the rest of the evening , passing cards to and fro and using (J) and (z) to indicate who says what one the cards…and out came the stack of cards amidst the occasional giggle and snorting by each of us and tearing at the other party so as to snatch back the card to add a comment….ok…it really looked like two crazys who were not there to enjoy dinner buffet that costed twenty bucks each…but we both agreed…the food wasn’t that great but me and joan had fun.. :-P

How I spent my Wednesday (today) - I realized..when I am in a good mood..i actually like to write my blog..not like last time..which I did only when I was in a not very good mood…mostly to complain…but now..me blog..cos ..hmm..to complain also…so that when I look back into my entries in the future..i am able to see wat like of person I was like in the past and also learn that things happen everyday..no point hanging on to things that u are unhappy about..just blog them..know that they are at least somewhere not forgotten, and need not hold grudges..now I look back the past job experiences I had… I feel sort of lucky to have learnt so much things..met so much pple..good or bad..things that cannot be learnt at school…

Today..me woke up at eleven again..cos that is the time my mom leaves the house for work and she makes sure I wake up at least by eleven at least for lunch ..or else I would prob wake up for the next meal dinner…haha..and that happened before cos there was no one to wake up the pig of the family..
After breakfast..i mean lunch..me went downstairs to buy straits time..to see got any job vacancies ..ok to cut the long story short..cos I think I am becoming draggy.. me found a job!...its at emeritus mandarin hotel..some jap restaurant …yap..supposed to give be a confirmation by saturaday..but the guy called be at about 5.30 to confirm the pay and the time I am suppose to report for work tmw..suppose to turn up in white blouse and black skirt and white socks and black shoes…cos they may not have a uniform my size..and the uniform is a kimono…hehe gonna be so fun!!…wonder if out my size..but gonna wear black converse shoes tmw..not exactly the proper black shoes I think I am expected to wear… but who cares…

0 Comments: