Friday, June 18, 2004
2:53 AM

my cries were heard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot believe it!!!

posted by crazyyuan
From : Blogger Support
Sent : Friday, June 18, 2004 2:46:48 AM
To : "crazy yuan (1664351, )"
Subject : Re: accidentally deleted my blog!!!!...sob


Hi there,

I have recovered your deleted blog. You should see this blog listed in
your Dashboard the next time you log into Blogger.

Best regards,
Blogger Support

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "crazy yuan (1664351, )"
Subject: accidentally deleted my blog!!!!...sob
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:59:40 -0700

i accidetally deleted my blog : www.crazyyuan.blogspot.com .
and i dun noe wat to do??.. i am terrified as i have a huge portion of my
life in my blog and i love that blog very very much.. i very much want to
get it back but do not know how.. can u help me..pls.. i really love to
get my blog back...pls help...any instructions..anything..or can i
retrieve my archives or files from anywhere??...




0 Comments: