Sunday, October 3, 2004
10:16 AM

life is not just a dream

posted by crazyyuan
its 1019am now on a very sunny morning.. on a sunday and i am in school now sitting in front of my comp.. i should be studying... i was .. i reall was.. had waked up at abt 700 to study.. and that did not last for more than an hour considering that i even went to bath to make myslef more awake.. i really dun noe wat to do to make myself feel more awake or motivated.. really.. i am now trying really really hard for i have seen exams r coming.. and the 'let it be' attititude cannot work anymore.. i mean it does not help much to the situation now.. i can only try to motivate myself...

reach for the moon, at least when u fail u will fall among the stars..


it does really mean a lot to someone that me who is unmotivated to study at all.. of course.. i can always convince myself and keep reminding myself that i am doing all these for that i have already paid for my education and thats no small sum really.. i must not let my parents down.. i must study for the people around me.. for that will work better.. for i dun want them to be worried.. i have already made a pact with my friend lingjie by that of curling our baby fingers together..ha..silly and childish.. but it worked for a while..ha.. still working.. cos reminds me of all my friends in general...

and why do u think i am up awake early on a sunday morning and still in hall?.. have an acctounting quiz tmw and fm quiz on tues...aahaha.. going to die.. but not without a struggle..ha.. life is like that... challeges just keep on coming..i must jia you.. you too!!!

and something impt.. peiyu!!.. i dream of u this morning.. in that span of less than one hour of dreamy nap.. i saw u very clearly in my dreams.. i was in a temple.. praying and when i turned around.. i saw u.. and the first thing u said or i said was like' have not see u for a long time..' which is so damn true.. how are u gal??.. u must take care ok??...missya

0 Comments: