Tuesday, June 6, 2006
3:56 PM

lets all be brave..

posted by crazyyuan
in company now.. haven start doing my calls.. but i have my mind on a lot other stuff

results out.. not exactly the best, but my mom aint complaining, the only thing i told her was that i passed everything..then she asked.. no As?.. i replyed: for me pass can liao.. if u are looking for As.. pls go look for it in my bro..maybe she sensed something.. she said that i did quite good. not for a long long time.. i felt that she had praised me..lol it wasnt a wonderful feeling, it just felt good for a while thats all.noting much. to come to think of it.. its still my responsiblity to study well..to think i ended my r/s 3 days b4 exams..lol i am proud of myself to come so far.. thanks to chin lee.. my neighbour for allowing me to bunk around for a while..

060606.. i dun think things will be that bad.. unless u want them to be
read a friend's blog just now.. she aint v happy.. reading it made me felt a bit unhappy too.. could sort of feel the tears she is holding behind, the braveness she is trying to show. its hard and terrible when u are not understood. we all have times like that.. i hope u are better already p.

i am looking forward to ACID, annual camp for the intellectually disabled. Prob the trainees are looking forward to it too.. 3 days and two nights.. i am really hoping that my boss will give me 1/2 day off on friday so i can go for gl meeting. plan to do my best for the rest of the week.
i come to have the perception that pple enjoy camps after they know wat its all abt.
as a freshie in hall 9. i recalled my gls to have much for fun than us..lol while we are standing around blur blur and utterly shocked by the childish behaviour of our seniors.. they are having the time of their life with water guns and pails of dirty water.. then when i was a gl in year 2.. ha.. i completely forgot abt my freshies and jsut played by myself..lol tats wat i call enjoying the camp.. thats wat my senior taught me.

0 Comments: