Thursday, January 29, 2004
12:15 PM

just for laughs ^_^

posted by crazyyuan
Life sort of settled down lately…had an off day the day before..which prepared me for much more interesting days ahead..
Yesterday was the seventh day of the Chinese new year..or so we call it..the ren ri where its everyone’s birthday and we all eat yu sheng to celebrate..
Me and my relative (my aunt’s granddaughter) jane went back to the bak kua store to luo the yu sheng and stayed to enjoy the lion dance performance which was going around tampines mall including our shop..it was much fun except we hac to wait pretty long for the lion for it was still on its rounds.. mean time..me and jane provided free labour to the shop by helping around..for we simply had nothing to do..the pple there are really nice..even though I have stopped working there I still pop down for a chat occasionally..and of course to collect a few hong baos..really grateful to know the pple there..the aunties hua jie, Pauline jie are all caring to us youngsters and are just like our moms over there..its no wonder many me and jane want to go back there to work after the new year period..but now they are not in urgent require of help..or so they say..they have killed all the flies in the shop..got nothing left to do there except help yourself to the food there and serve customers..

A funny thing happened yesternight at watami restaurant…quite a stupid matter really…which I think show how messy I am really and a girl which have utterly no image to speak of…this was wat happen..i was attending to a grp of 4 ladies sitting in the tatami room..who are terrible unlucky on that day for the sushi chef kept giving them the wrong orders. After a night of kneeling down and occasionally stepping on my own apron strap which is tied at my waist..my apron became loose and slipped of while I was walking across the room..lucky..there were only 4 ladies and one gentlemen in the room who noticed…and of course..they bursted out laughing immediately..(luckily the boss and the manager did not see the sight..but I think they hear the roar of laughter which rang through out the restaurant..)the customers were amused and I was of course a little embarrassed ..not that I apron slipped down..but I made a fool of myself..but I calmly stepped out of the apron and walked toward the ladies’s table who are already half in tears..and I joked…but which was half the truth..that I have not eaten that’s why the apron slipped down..and just when I was trying to fold my apron neatly to put at the side so that I can serve them their stuff..my handphone dropped out with a loud thup on the wooden tatami floor and sent all of them rolling into laugher again..i think they never see pple drop their handphone before…lastly when I was was about to leave I stood up with my half folded apron in my hand and was asked jokingly ‘ do u have anything else to drop? ‘ and unexpectedly..my comb ..the one which have a long sharp handle dropped onto the tatami floor again and i think they all nearly died laughing..ok. .something like that…cos I just hurried out quickly...but at least they were in a better mood then before when we served them the wrong dish…
So…that was yesterday..from now onwards..i will tie my apron on tightly…to all doing waitressing jobs…let this be a lesson..haha..a funny one too..luckily my captain and manager didn’t scold me after the incident…lucky…: P

0 Comments: